Monday, January 12, 2009

January - Organization Month

One of the many things I've started to organize in January, is my digital photos. For years I have searched for a computer program to help me organize in a way I understood . . . . Simple, Easy and Fast!

"Memory Manager" by creative memories is the program I purchased to organize all of my photos. I can't believe I lived without this program for so many years!!




No More Sorting!!! This wonderful program pulled all of my pictures into one place and organized them by the date they were taken!

I now have all 19,000+ photos organized and it only took minutes, not hours.

If you're interested in this product, please click on the title above and it will take you to my consultants website. Feel free to leave me a message and I'd be happy to share my experience with you.


No comments: