Saturday, October 25, 2008

Light Bulb Moments

Have you ever searched for something but couldn't find what you wanted? Suddenly the light bulb goes off, the ideas coming pouring out so fast you can't keep up. 

I've been searching for craft projects to teach my daycare children. My goal is to have a theme each month and focus on that theme the entire month. Yes, I know I have my work cut out for me!!

While browsing through my daughters monthly scholastic book order forms - you know the ones the teacher sends home in hopes you will buy something -  I found the perfect project for the month of October and I decided to try it out with my nephew. 

Needless to say, I did the work and he sat in the high chair - did I mention he is only 5 months old?

Pictures are worth a thousand words!



Definitely a scrapbook moment.



FYI - These books were only $1.00 each through Scholastic in the month of September. I can't wait to see what's offered this month!! 

2 comments:

LuLu said...

so sweet. Great idea and great price for the books. You will do a great job with your day care!

Kathy said...

Thanks LuLu!!