Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin, pumpkin where is the pumpkin


We did manage to get to the pumpkin farm for apples and pumpkins before Halloween!!

However . . . . . we did cheat and picked from the group of pumpkins next to the store instead of going into the pumpkin patch!!


Lack of timing and planning on moms part, but my 5 year old didn't mind as long as she was able to pick out her own pumpkin!!

Here is a cute song to sing with the kids:

Pumpkin song (tune: I'm a little teapot)

I'm a little pumpkin
Orange and round.
Here is my stem,
There is the ground.
When I get all cut up,
Don't you shout!
Just open me up
And scoop me out!



1 comment:

LuLu said...

what a great day you had Love the pictures. Your blog looks wonderful and I can tell you are having a great time in blog land!!!